Google Analytics is an online business' best friend. They allow users to track lots of key data that's needed for online retailing success including monitoring traffic, conversion tracking and measuring all important metrics. Making sense of this data can be overwhelming at first which is why Google Analytics training from Promote is essential.
The main reason why, if you're unsure of any aspect of the data these analytics represent, is because they're so crucial to ecommerce businesses. Google Analytics will provide you with accurate statistics on visitor numbers, detailed reports on traffic sources and more. You can customise this data in order to help formulate your next world-beating marketing strategy.
Understanding what your users want is absolutely the key to ecommerce success. The data collated from analytics allows for a brand to see what is and isn't working and what can be done to make improvements to drive those crucial conversions, leads and sales.
There's a lot to learn when it comes to understanding this raw data. This is where Google Analytics training from our professional team comes into play. Because we approach our courses in a consultative manner, we can ensure that each of the attendees get the attention they need to make the most of their precious time.
Our analytics training course will arm you with the skills needed to:
• Find 'quick wins'
• Use Google Analytics to understand visitor behaviour
• Use key Google Analytics reports to your advantage
• Discover why visitors are not converting by assessing pages that 'stink' and pages that 'stick'
• Make the most of your business and sell more online
We can't give away all of our secrets, but we can give you an overview of what we'll teach you on one of our Analytics courses:
• The goals of online marketing
• Introduction to Google Analytics
• Setting up a Google Analytics account
• The Principles of measurement
• Ecommerce & conversion Tracking
• Behaviours and bounce Rates
• Setting up goals, filters and funnels
• Specialist Tools to maximise revenue
• Making the most of reports
• Effective analytics strategies for online businesses
By limiting the number of delegates to a maximum of 5 on each of our Analytics training courses we ensure an intimate and informal session. Our course leaders all have a track record of online marketing success. Over the years, they've picked up a wealth of knowledge and experience that you can take advantage of on our day-long courses.
Interested? All you need to do is get in touch with us, either by phone on 0845 050 2500 or by email at email@example.com, to learn when the next Google Analytics training course is running and book your spot. They do fill up fast, due to limited spaces available, so make sure you sign up fast to avoid disappointment!
- Mark Rogan, Marketing Manager UK, Recall Ltd -