Of all the forms of online marketing available for intrepid businesses, pay per click advertising is one of the most effective. When implemented effectively, a well run PPC campaign can lead to a huge increase in traffic seeing an almost instant return on investment. However, it can be daunting for the inexperienced. To counter this, we offer expertly run PPC training courses at Promote.
A badly constructed pay per click advertising campaign can lead to marketing budgets being eaten up with little to no benefit in terms of traffic, customer retention or ROI. Trying to teach yourself the complexities of Google AdWords, the correct terminology and best practices can lead to confusion and the bleeding of budgets.
To ensure that you're prepared to throw yourself into the heady world of paid online advertising, you're going to need the proper PPC training. Our courses are designed to cover the essentials of paid search ad campaigns, best practice tools and techniques to achieve the results your hard work deserves.
The course leader will also discuss more complex aspects of PPC. By breaking them down into easy to understand processes that can be applied to your own campaign. Our course will provide you with the tools to be able to:
• Set up a successful AdWords campaign
• Choose effective keywords
• Better understand budget and quality scores
• Improve conversions
Due to commercial confidentiality, we can't go into all the ins and outs of our PPC training course on this page. We can, however, give you a little taster of what to expect:
• Introduction to PPC Concepts
• Keyword Research and Analysis
• Evaluating Markets and Competition
• Optimising PPC Campaign Structure
• Ad Group Optimisation for Quality Score and Ad Rank
• Effective Ad Text Copywriting
• Important Factors for Landing Page Quality
• Testing: A/B Split and Multi Variate
• Interpretation of Results: CTR, Conversion and ROI
• Best Practice Tips and Tricks from our Google Qualified AdWords Specialists
Our courses are lead by experts with a proven track record of pay per click success. To keep things intimiate and informal, with questions and conversation flowing, we only ever book 5 delegates onto each course. We believe this allows our course leaders to approach the training in a more consultative manner. Delegates will be able to gain more info and examine client websites for dynamic experience as no two PPC campaigns are the same!
Our courses are intensive, so they only run for one day from 10am – 5pm. To book your spot on the next one, or to find out the dates of the next course, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Want to book a place on the course? Call 0845 050 2500 and choose us for your PPC training to achieve online success!
- Suzanne Faulkner, Director, Handles 4 Doors Ltd -